Alabama specific. This is a full day of class, from 9am to Noon, lunch on your own, and then 1pm to 4pm. In order to thoroughly understand how to make money, and how to avoid problems, it really does take this much time. Unlike other “experts,” I will answer any question you ask during class!
- Buying tax certificates, liens and deeds
- New 2020 procedures re: interest & improvements
- Buying from the state inventory
- Rights of tax sale purchasers
- Possession and improvements
- Why other liens usually don’t matter
- Redemption rights
- Void tax sales and exceptions
- Pricing strategies
- Resale of tax sale properties
- Quieting title
- Attorneys who can help
Immediately after registering, you will receive an email with links to download all handouts. If you purchased the streaming video, You will receive a separate email with that link. All materials copyright protected.
- All class slides in 3-slides per page format and 1-slide per page format (your choice which you prefer)
- Three different possession letters, with explanation of when to use each of them.
- Video on buying from the State of Alabama
- Maximum bid calculator for overbid situation
Attend live class locally or purchase the video and watch when convenient for you.